Found myself nauseous this morning and that silly little thought crossed my mind. The thought that teases your mind, tickles your insides, gets you dreaming about the future, and then makes you feel absolutely stupid. To think that I could become pregnant naturally is a joke. Somedays though, I just want to pretend and think it could happen. I know I don't ovulate, and hubby has no swimmers. Hmmmm, sounds impossible. (It doesn't help that after the deed hubby always laments that he wishes that one would have took...) It would be a miracle child. But what keeps me thinking these silly thoughts? The hope for a baby in the future? Denial of our journey ahead? The belief in miracles? Not sure. What I do know - I need to just stop it. I don't think it's helpful. Just another day wishing for a baby...
Money vs Work
-
There’s an MIT Press article that I keep seeing pop up on people’s
websites, and it has a feel-good message that our relationships are the key
to happiness...
1 day ago



1 comments:
It's a sad state we're in that we get excited over nausea, huh?
Post a Comment