Friday, January 7, 2011

Facebook should come with IF warnings

Something like "Not intended for IF viewing"
Sister, 23 years old now pregnant with 4th child/3rd baby daddy posted her ultrasound pictures today. I could help but stare at it with envy and loathing. Why God? She doesn't have a job, lives off the government, never finished high school, and just got a divorce. And that's not the baby's daddy. I'm just so fed up somedays. Not to mention that I'm emotional right now (thanks AF) and stupid commercials trigger tears. I know I have plans for this year. BIG plans. But I'd rather just get knocked up. Bring another welfare child into this world. Oh, I'm bitter. Excuse me. Maybe I'll go eat some chocolate...

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Facebook effing sucks. I feel like I've been punched in the gut half the time when I log on.

Marissa said...

I'm so sorry. Life is *so* unfair!

Brittney said...

I couldn't agree more! I wish we lived in a "Facebook" free world.

Post a Comment