Wednesday, December 15, 2010

F-you AF!

Ranting. That's all this post is about. If I have to endure one more day of horrible cramps and and hemorrhaging I just might crawl into bed and never come out again! (Actually, that sounds kind of nice today...) Made an appointment with my RE. It's never been this bad. Thanks to my hoarder nurse like tendencies with medications I had some leftover narcotics stashed for safe keeping. I couldn't have made it a couple of nights with out them. I better not be developing Endo on top of PCOS...
Oh, and hubby's surgery is on Friday. Prayers would be appreciated for a quick recovery. AND, maybe a chance at getting his one good testicle a chance at functioning. (I can dream, right?)

1 comments:

Lulu said...

:( so sorry you're in pain. I hope it passes soon.

Post a Comment