Monday, December 13, 2010

Too many babies?

I just ventured over to the Stirrup Queens blogroll to have a look-see at what's going on in the Azoo world. BABIES! Everyone over there is complaining of pregnancy symptoms or showing of a cute little baby. What happened? Sometimes I search for sympathy. None from the Azoo corner I take it...
And, so many of them used donor sperm. Which is not on our menu thanks to my DH. Oh life, what do you have up your magic sleeves for us?
I know two posts in one day... I'm snowed in. Bored. Tired of watching T.V.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Its true - there are alot of azoo's getting babies, one way or another. Its lonely to be left on the other side.

Michelle said...

I'm on the azoo blog roll and no babie(s) yet! :) Infertility sucks!

Marissa said...

I really hope life pulls out something good for you. (Well, life or TESE...)

Post a Comment