Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Challenging words

From a post on the Inspire website: 


"The definition of the wisdom of God means that He will bring about the best possible results, by the best possible means, for the most possible people, for the longest period of time, to bring Him the greatest glory."

Translation: "If there was an easier way, if there was a kinder way, if there was a less dramatic way, if there was a less painful way for you, I would have provided it. However, I need to do a way deeper work in you then you knew. I need to take you places where you have never been before. It's not about people it's about Me. You can trust Me or not trust Me. I am all wise. I have orchestrated and allowed these circumstances into your life. You need to decide if God is all wise or not."


She said she did not know the author of the quote. I love the message. May I remember it. 

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

That quote absolutely speaks to me. Thank you.

Post a Comment