Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh Progesterone...

Went to the RE today. Explained the horrible periods and pain. He believes it is caused by thick endometrial lining. So onto progesterone I go! We are going to try it for two months and see if I get some improvement in my cycles. Also spoke with him about DH's chances of ever making sperm. With a gentle hand on my knee he said it was probably not ever going to happen. He had a look in his eye that made me think he was breaking this news to me. (Little does he know all the countless internet research and journal article research I have conducted in the last months!) It was a tough pill to swallow today. I've heard it from several people. It's never going to get easy. And it makes me all the more curious about just getting back onto birth control. No PCOS symptoms sounds awesome. But I believe in miracles, right? And I don't want to give up on hubby.
BFF texted me that she had an unplanned doctor's appointment today. She's the one who is 7 wks and been bleeding for a week with what they thought was a subchorionic hematoma. . I still haven't heard from her. It's making me kind of ill. I worry about her so much. I know I've said it before, but I never want IF to ruin my heart for those that don't have IF issues.
On another frustrating note - my not-so-smart sister with three children, no income, and a new boyfriend despite the divorce being final, is PREGNANT with her fourth child! How fantastic! I keep telling hubby that God must have some amazing child waiting in the wings for us. I cannot see it any other way. I've got to just keep telling myself that. All four of my younger sisters could qualify for Teen Mom. Granted the fourth one is not pregnant yet, thank god! But I fear the time is coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment