Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Seven pairs of SPANX for seven different days!

Flying home tomorrow. Thanks to stress, night shifts, PCOS, and some IF depression I am going home almost 30lbs. heavier. So, I got my hair colored and cut and bought some new clothes. But you know I still wont be able to hide this damn double chin of mine... So SPANX it is! How about it? One cruel, breath-taking, tummy-tucking, butt-lifting piece of spandex for each day I'm home! Hey, I might even have to eat less from the increased intra-abdominal pressure...
Oh, and I haven't mentioned yet that my way of dealing with this IF shit is flapping my mouth about it. So, I am going home to face extra tight hugs and sad faces from the people who asked about us having babies for the last five years. I know some of them truly hurt because I hurt. But, can't we just pretend that none of this is going on for a week.
Oh, and you know what could be even better??? If that surprise PCOS Aunt Flow comes to visit during my vacation. (It would be just like her!) Who else hates carrying "feminine items" along with them every where they go?
Catch ya'll on the flip side... (Oh, and thank-you followers. I have already enjoyed your own blogs and your company here.)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Dear PCOS, you freakin blow.

DtheRN said...

Amen sista!

Anonymous said...

PCOS blows...spanx ROCK! Although AF and spanx makes one really irritated. So much going to the bathroom. :)

Post a Comment