Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ironman

Hubby is healing well. He's going to return to work tomorrow, which is actually a day early. It's good to see him doing well. I have an appointment with the RE tomorrow about my terrible cramps, chronic abdominal pain (that I've had for three years, but seems to be getting worse lately) and what I should do about needing more than ibuprofen during AF. Hope that I get some answers....
I often wonder about PCOS and the correlation with chronic abdominal pain. Some definitions of PCOS include abdominal pain, and others clearly don't. Although, I've had this pain despite birth control. I would think if it's PCOS related the pills would have controlled it. Who knows? I sure don't.
On a brighter note - hubby and I are seriously thinking about doing a small triathlon this upcoming August. I am NOT in shape! I AM overweight. (According to the BMI...I think I have officially fallen into the obese category - Although I don't know how that could be!) But, it's something I have always wanted to do. Watching Ironman Triathlon this weekend on TV renewed my interest. I'm gonna make this goal before the first of the year. Can't ever seem to keep those ones...

0 comments:

Post a Comment